2016 Happy Dussehra Telugu Quotes: State-of-the-art 2015 Telugu Dasara sms Greetings, Happy Dussehra Images Pictures 2016 Telugu Font and exceptional wishes Messages online, top Telugu true Dasara festival Prayer images, Aayudha Pooja Telugu fees & Greetings first-rate Telugu Dasara Durgastami Greetings on-line, pinnacle Telugu Dasara festival Messages and satisfactory Wallpapers photos, superb Telugu Dasara quotes Messages first-rate photos.
Here's a Telugu Dusara Greetings and wishes messages, top Telugu language desires of Ravan Samhaar that means in Telugu Language, pinnacle Telugu Dusera pageant Wallpapers and pix, Cool Telugu language 2016 Dussehra 2016 Images Greetings needs Cool Greetings images Inspiring Dasara desires and Vijayadasami Messages in Telugu font, satisfied Dusera own family needs and Celebrations pics and Greetings.
Happy Dussera Telugu Images
Dasara 2016 Telugu Greetings
Dasara Images Wishes In Telugu
1. May Nav Durga bless you always.Wish you and your family a very Happy Navratri!
2. Troubles as light as Air,love as deep as Ocean,Friends as Solid as Diamonds,and Success as bright as Gold…These are the wishes for you and your family on the day of Happy Navratri!
3. This Vijaya Dashmi may Godess Durga bless usand the entire humanity with her choicest blessings.Wishing you and your family a Happy Navratri!
4. This Navratri, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Navratri!
5. Long live the tradition of Hindu culture and as the generations have passed by Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger let’s keep it up. Best Wishes for Navratri!
6. Hindu culture is getting stronger and stronger, let’s keep it up. Long live the country’s rich tradition. Best Wishes for Navratri!
7. Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Navratri and a Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity...
8. May your life be filled with happiness on this pious festival of Navratri, Happy Navratri!
9. Let’s Celebrate the victory of humanity, justice and truth... Wish you a very Happy Navratri!
10. Those empty spaces were my silent prayers,asking Maa Durga to guide & protect you always,in whatever YOU do & wherever YOU are!
About Dasara In Telugu Wikipedia
Dasara, a South Indian term for Vijayadashami, derived from the Sanskrit Dasha-hara which means "remover of bad fate", is among the most important festivals celebrated in India. Other regional spellings include Dashera, Dussera and Dussehra in North India.
Vijayadashami (Sanskrit: विजयदशमी) also known as Dussehra (Sanskrit: दशहरा) or Ayudhapuja (Sanskrit: आयुधपूजा), is an important Hindu festival celebrated in a variety of ways in Nepal, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh and parts of Pakistan. "Dussehra" is derived from Sanskrit; Dasha-hara is a form of Dashanan ravan ("Ravana's defeat")
The day marks the victory of Durga over the demon Mahishasura. The goddess fought with evil for ten days and nine nights. "Vijayadashami" is derived from the Sanskrit vijaya-dashami (victory on the dashami: the tenth day of the Hindu month). Diwali, the Festival of Lights, is celebrated twenty days after Vijayadashami.